The Patagonia Sweet Pack Vest is the ultimate pack vest for a full days on the water, traveling or extended hiking to your hot spots. Water-resistant zippers provide access to organized compartments that haul clothing and fly fishing gear. The Sweet Pack can be worn whole or can be configured to be worn either as just the backpack or the front panel pockets with a mesh back. The backpack features dual water bottle holders and lash points for extra gear carrying capacity. Adjustable padded shoulder straps provide comfort and support.
Color - Forge Grey
- Polyurethane-coated 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish is durable, highly water-repellent and protects contents; vest is 100% polyester mesh body with 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylon waterproof/breathable pocketing
- Exterior YKK® zippers are highly water-repellent; stretch-woven nylon covers foam on back for ventilation
- Multiple Hypalon® attachment points on front padded shoulder straps and exterior of pack for lash points
- Dual-side nylon/spandex expandable water-bottle pockets; interior hydration pocket holds bladder (sold separately)
- Interior reel/spool pockets; mesh and polyester interior pockets for fly boxes, tippets and other gear
- Mesh vest can be worn alone or attached to front of pack; vertical pocket configuration for maximum convenience and organization; mesh body for breathability and lightweight performance
Pack: 5.5-oz 210-denier CORDURA® 86% nylon/14% polyester ripstop with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Interior: 3.3-oz 100% polyester.
Back panel: 100% stretch-woven nylon.
Vest: 100% polyester mesh.
Pockets: 3-layer, 3.2-oz 100% nylon