St. Croix Mojo Bass Fly Rod - BACKORDER
Out of Stock
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Chase bass with the St. Croix Mojo Bass Fly Rod
The St. Croix Mojo Bass Fly Rods are 7'11" fly rods built for the dedicated bass fly angler. If fly fishing for bass is in your resume, these are fun fly rods to add to your collection. Shorter rods mean more accurate fly casting along with better hook sets. Crafted from premium SCII graphite and outfitted with Kigan Master Hand 3D stripper guides, these extreme bass fly rods load fast and have the ability to punch out big, wind-resistant flies like a dream.
|MODEL||LINE WEIGHT||PCS||LENGTH||ROD WT.||ACTION||HANDLE||PRICE|
|MBF7117.2||7wt||2||7'11"||3.8 oz||Mod. Fast||1||$160.00|
|MBF7118.2||8wt||2||7'11"||3.9 oz||Mod. Fast||1||$160.00|
|MBF7119.2||9wt||2||7'11"||3.9 oz||Mod. Fast||1||$160.00|
- Premium quality SCII graphite.
- Kigan Master Hand 3D stripper guides with aluminum-oxide rings and black frames.
- Hard chrome snake guides.
- Uplocking, machined-aluminum reel seat.
- Premium-grade cork handle.
- Two coats of Flex-Coat slow cure finish.
- Includes cloth rod sack.
- 5-year warranty backed by St. Croix Superstar Service.
- Engineered for large, wind-resistant flies including nymphs, poppers, frogs, crawfish and minnows.
- Moderate-fast action is ideal for accurate, short-to-medium casting distances.
- Designed in Park Falls and handcrafted in Fresnillo, Mexico.