Patagonia Sunshade Crew
Out of Stock
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Patagonia Men's Sunshade Crew
Looking for some sun protection in a super-comfortable fishing shirt? Check out the Patagonia Sunshade Crew. This 100% polyester jersey has a UPF50+ sun rating to protect you from the sun. It also has thumb holes that pulls down the sleeves over the backs of your hands to protect them too. A small vertical zippered pocket on the front allows for some handy access to your essentials and the zipper is corrosion proof. Pretty much wherever you fish depending on the season, you will find hot sunny weather at times. The Patagonia Sunshade Crew can be an important part of your fly fishing gear and will keep you protected and comfortable!
- Made from soft and lightweight 100% polyester (60% recycled) with 50+ UPF sun protection and Polygiene® permanent odor control.
- Left chest pocket with vertical zip closure; zipper is durable plastic that won’t corrode in wet environments
- Thumb holes on the cuffs for additional sun protection for the backs of the hands
- 190 g (6.7 oz)
3.5-oz 100% polyester (60% recycled) double knit with Polygiene® permanent odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
Size & Fit
Relaxed Fit: Drapes loosely on the body.