Patagonia Sunshade Technical Hoody
|Color & Size:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Patagonia Sunshade Tech Hoody
Made from ultralight polyester fabric with UPF25 sun protection is a hoody that will give you protection from the sun in a super comfortable long sleeve technical top. Of course this is a great piece for fly fishing the flats but it also offers protection and comfort anywhere it is sunny and hot which is the case fly fishing for trout in the mountains, fly fishing bass, pike and muskies in the northern and southern parts of the country, in fact you just need one if you fish.
There are thumb holes to keep the backs of your hands protected and the hood fits over a ball cap for more protection. There is a single vertical vertical zip pocket on the front of the Patagonia Sunshade Technical Hoody to keep the essentials handy that incorporates a corrosion free zipper. Make the Patagonia Sunshade Technical Hoody a part of your fly fishing gear.
- Lightweight, quick-drying 100% polyester double knit with 25-UPF sun protection
- Hood is designed to be worn over a baseball cap
- Front chest pocket with vertical zip closure; zipper is 100% plastic to prevent corrosion
- Thumb holes on the cuffs for additional sun protection for the backs of the hands
- 213 g (7.5 oz)
3.5-oz 100% polyester double knit with 25-UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved