Patagonia Rio Azul Waders
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Stay dry, comfortable & flexible in Patagonia Rio Azul waders.
If you are looking for an economical set of high-quality fly fishing waders you should be looking at the Patagonia Rio Azul Waders.
These waders are built for lightweight performance when every ounce counts whether as checked in baggage or you have to pack fly fishing gear in somewhere.
They are extremely packable as well as lightweight. The supple H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer, 6.1-oz polyester fabric with waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish is now put together with the same single-seam construction for increased durability found throughout the rest of the Patagonia wader lineup.
The fully adjustable suspenders have male and female buckles that allow quick conversion to a belt so the Rio Azuls waders can be neatly worn as pants. The flat-panel gravel guards drain water quickly if you are often in and out of a boat. Underneath the gravel guards, you will find improved booties that have a more anatomical, sock-like fit and are made from a denser 4mm neoprene that resists compaction better over the long haul.
A stretch wading belt with low-profile buckle protects you from surprise swimming sessions. there is also a front utility keeper for convenient tool attachment. Field repair kit included.
- Lengths: Short, Regular, Long, King
- Sizes: X-small (XS), Small (S), Small/Medium (SM), Medium (M), Medium/Large Bootie (ML), Large (L), Large/Medium Bootie (LM), Extra Large (XL), Extra Large/Medium Bootie (XLM)
If you need any help with sizing please click the link to the size chart or give us a call and we'll help you with sizing.
Patagonia Rio Azul Waders Features:
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester solid twill microfiber shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Full elastic belt; male/female buckles on adjustable suspenders allow waders to be more cleanly worn as pants
- Laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper allows easy access to tools, nippers, etc.; internal daisy chains for tools; internal center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Articulated legs
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume and a more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- Streamlined flat-panel gravel guards drain water faster and are more resistant to abrasion and wear
- 879 g (31 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell: 4-layer, 6.1-oz 100% polyester solid twill microfiber with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Get Patagonia waders warranty info - All waders are backed by Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee. From Patagonia - "We guarantee everything we make. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge." Click here to view all details on returns, repairs, replacements or refunds from Patagonia. They include specifics on care and cleaning.
Your order for Rio Azul waders ships for free from our online fly shop - take advantage and pick up some more fly fishing essentials while you're here. Check out our latest closeouts and discounts to get some sale pricing on high quality fly fishing gear.
The best value fly fishing waders we have at the shop.
Everyone here agrees on who makes the best fly fishing waders for the money - it's Patagonia, and the Rio Azul wader are our pick for the best value. Their combination of toughness + comfort at the price point really can't be beat.