Patagonia Rio Gallegos Waders
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Rio Gallegos waders: Patagonia's most durable waders for fly fishing.
Waders are a critical piece of your fly fishing gear. Patagonia Rio Gallegos Waders are built from with their tested-and-proven 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabric package using single-seam construction to route critical seams away from areas of high wear, and the waders offer the highest level of comfort, performance and durability. These are the toughest most puncture resistant fly fishing waders Patagonia has ever produced. They are made with a bit of a more trim profile to improve the fit but still provide room for layering for those cold days on the water.
One of the slickest features of these waders is the innovative internal suspension system that work with the suspenders to easily convert the waders into waist high waders while still using the suspenders. The booties are anatomical for a better fit and less wear. The inside of the booties feature a poly-grid lining to wick moisture from your feet.
Outside, there’s a reach-through marsupial style handwarmer pocket and large chest pocket with water-resistant horizontal zip for easy access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant.
Interior gear storage includes a waterproof, flip-out welded TPU pocket, two drop-in stretch pockets and two internal daisy chains for tools.
Other fishing-friendly features: center-back hanger loop for easy drying; stretch wading belt with low-profile buckle; removable knee pads for more comfort when you're kneeling; and a raised Fitz Roy Trout logo. Field repair kit is included.
- Lengths: Short, Regular, Long, King
- Sizes: X-small (XS), Small (S), Small/Medium (SM), Medium (M), Medium/Large Bootie (ML), Large (L), Large/Medium Bootie (LM), Extra Large (XL), Extra Large/Medium Bootie (XLM)
If you need any help with sizing please click the link to the size chart or give us a call and we'll help you with sizing.
Patagonia Rio Gallegos waders features:
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for venting or quick relief, without having to remove jacket; full elastic belt
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Interior organization: welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket flips out for easy access; two drop-in stretch pockets; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: reach-through handwarmer pocket; large chest pocket with horizontal water-resistant zipper; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper on suspenders allows easy access to tools or nippers
- Articulated legs; removable foam knee pads
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume, a more sock-like fit and are poly-grid lined for additional warmth and comfort; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- 1,219 g (43 oz)
- H2No® Performance Standard shell.
- Upper: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
- Lower: 4-layer, 9.1-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density double-weave taffeta.
- Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
Get Patagonia waders warranty info - All waders are backed by Patagonia's Ironclad Guarantee. From Patagonia - "We guarantee everything we make. If you are not satisfied with one of our products at the time you receive it, or if one of our products does not perform to your satisfaction, return it to the store you bought it from or to Patagonia for a repair, replacement or refund. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable charge." Click here to view all details on returns, repairs, replacements or refunds from Patagonia. They include specifics on care and cleaning.
Your order for Rio Gallegos waders ships for free from our online fly shop. Good idea to pick up some more gear for your next trip to take advantage. Check out our latest sale price gear & closeouts to see what we've currently got marked down.