Patagonia Rio Gallegos Waders
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
waders are often a critical piece of your fly fishing gear. Patagonia Rio Gallegos Waders are built from with their tested-and-proven 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabric package using single-seam construction to route critical seams away from areas of high wear, and the waders offer the highest level of comfort, performance and durability. These are the toughest most puncture resistant fly fishing waders Patagonia has ever produced. They are made with a bit of a more trim profile to improve the fit but still provide room for layering for those cold days on the water.
One of the slickest features of these waders is the innovative internal suspension system that work with the suspenders to easily convert the waders into waist high waders while still using the suspenders. The booties are anatomical for a better fit and less wear. The inside of the booties feature a poly-grid lining to wick moisture from your feet.
Outside, there’s a reach-through marsupial style handwarmer pocket and large chest pocket with water-resistant horizontal zip for easy access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant. Interior gear storage includes a waterproof, flip-out welded TPU pocket, two drop-in stretch pockets and two internal daisy chains for tools. Other fishing-friendly features: center-back hanger loop for easy drying; stretch wading belt with low-profile buckle; removable knee pads for more comfort when you're kneeling; and a raised Fitz Roy Trout logo. Field repair kit is included.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for venting or quick relief, without having to remove jacket; full elastic belt
- Innovative SSC (single-seam construction) seaming eliminates seams from highest wear points on inside of legs
- Interior organization: welded TPU-waterproof zippered pocket flips out for easy access; two drop-in stretch pockets; two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: reach-through handwarmer pocket; large chest pocket with horizontal water-resistant zipper; laser-cut Hypalon® utility keeper on suspenders allows easy access to tools or nippers
- Articulated legs; removable foam knee pads
- Anatomical left and right booties have lower volume, a more sock-like fit and are poly-grid lined for additional warmth and comfort; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- 1,219 g (43 oz)
H2No® Performance Standard shell.
Upper: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta.
Lower: 4-layer, 9.1-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density double-weave taffeta.
Both with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish