Patagonia Ultralight Wading Boots - Sticky Rubber SALE
Products you may also like
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Patagonia Ultralight Wading Boots On Sale!
Discounted Patagonia Ultralight Wading Boots are of course very lightweight and still provide excellent stability, foot protection when wading and durability. Fly fishing wading boots are as important as any piece of fly fishing gear you buy - a long day in your wading boots can be made or broken when it comes to quality wading boots. Patagonia's sticky rubber sole Ultralight Wading Boots provide the flexibility and light weight design that helps keep you mobile and comfortable. The upper is made from a fast drying synthetic leather with monofilament mesh drains. When the going gets deep, an internal upper support and reinforced toe box helps to resist the increase in water pressure. On the business end of things, the sticky rubber Rock Grip soles provide superb traction and durability while also capable of accepting studs when additional traction is needed. Rock Grip soles on these Patagonia wading boots for sale are also capable of being resoled for extended life.
- Synthetic leather is light, quick-drying and durable.
- Mesh drains are made from tough monofilament, keep sand out and drain water quickly.
- Sticky rubber Rock Grip soles are long-wearing, accept studs and are capable of being resoled.
- An internal upper support and toe box that is reinforced helps resist water pressure when wading deep.
- Midsole support comes from a full length molded EVA.