Scientific Anglers Wavelength Grand Slam Fly Line SALE
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
One tough, powerful saltwater fly line.
- Designed for demanding tropical saltwater applications
- Loads rods quickly, cuts through wind with ease, and turns over big saltwater flies
- Short, powerful head for quick casts to moving targets
- Overweighted to load rods quickly and efficiently
- Textured surface improves flotation, reduces drag on line pick-up, and sheds water on back cast
- Tropi-Core™ technology for tropical climates
- SA ID – SA WVL SLAM WF X F (X = line weight)
|LINE WEIGHT||HEAD LENGTH||TOTAL LENGTH||GRAIN WEIGHT*|
|WF-6-F||40.0’ / 12.2m||100.0’ / 30.5m||180gr / 11.7g|
|WF-7-F||40.0’ / 12.2m||100.0’ / 30.5m||205gr / 13.3g|
|WF-8-F||40.0’ / 12.2m||100.0’ / 30.5m||235gr / 15.2g|
|WF-9-F||40.0’ / 12.2m||100.0’ / 30.5m||270gr / 17.5g|
|WF-10-F||40.0’ / 12.2m||100.0’ / 30.5m||320gr / 20.7g|
|WF-11-F||40.0’ / 12.2m||100.0’ / 30.5m||370gr / 24.0g|
|WF-12-F||40.0’ / 12.2m||100.0’ / 30.5m||435gr / 28.2g|
|*Grain weight for the first 30'|
Scientific Anglers Wavelength Grand Slam Fly Line Features
Shooting Technology Plus
Learn the details of Scientific Anglers fly line technology.
Flies to Pair with Wavelength Grand Slam Fly Line
Scientific Anglers Wavelength Grand Slam Fly Line is designed to meet the needs of targeting tarpon, bonefish and permit all in one fly line.
The Grand Slam taper in this floating saltwater fly line is nearly a full line weight heavy to help load powerful saltwater rods quickly, cut through wind and turn over crabs, shrimp and tarpon toads.
This saltwater fly line is for sale and available in 6wt-12wt line sizes for a variety of saltwater fly fishing situations.
Shop all Wavelength fly line for sale from The Fly Fishers.