Switched to out-of-stock By Pat ON 09/20/2019 03:29 PM
Out of Stock
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Winston’s Boron Series fly rods are incredible, USA made fly fishing tools. Three series of rods are available in the Boron family, each one a different feel from light lines to super fast to exceed every angler’s expectations. Each Boron Series fly rod includes a Winston graphite rod tube. Winston BIII PLUS fly rods are super-fast action fly rods for maximum strength and power in salt and freshwater environments. They are also the first to feature Winston’s new “Shooting Guides". Winston Boron III Plus fly rods span from freshwater to saltwater fly fishing and even feature a few Jungle models that are reinforced for tough pulling, strong jungle species like Peacock Bass and Dorado.
Advantages To Graphite Rods With Boron
• Improves sensitivity, resulting in more fish caught.
• Increases hook setting power, resulting in more fish landed.
• Reduces weight, resulting in less casting fatigue with long days on the water.
• Increases rod strength, resulting in the most durable fly rods in the world.
Winston Boron III Plus Features
- 6 thru 12wt. Saltwater Rods, 8 and 9wt. Jungle Rods, 5 and 6wt. Freshwater Rods
- Highest performance boron/composite materials
- Exceptionally powerful, high line speed progressive action
- Overcomes the most challenging fishing situations
- Turns over big flies with accuracy
- Smooth casting - won’t fatigue the angler
- Features Winston’s new “shooting guides” for turbo charging casts.
- Winston Green hard anodized all-aluminum reel seat engraved with company signature logo.
- Embroidered rod bag and Winston green super-light graphite rod tube with company logo.
- Handcrafted in Twin Bridges, Montana