Umpqua Toketee Vest
|Umpqua Pack Colors:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Umpqua's Toketee Vest kicks conventional vest design to the curb in favor of a smarter, more streamlined approach. I really dig the way Umpqua utilized a "cross-body" pocket orientation. Getting to your fly boxes and accessories is super easy, and you can fit more of the essentials in. Combine this with all-season, super supportive design and you've got your next vest.
14" x 16" - 21oz.
SWIFTWATER TECH VEST FEATURES:
- One-size fits all shoulder and torso adjustment.
- 11 pockets including 2 stretch-mesh tippet pockets and two large back pockets.
- 6 internal stretch-mesh accessory pockets.
- Internal key clip.
- Two molded barbless fly rigging stations.
- 8 coated web attachment loops/retractor stations.
- Fully cushioned shoulder straps help eliminate neck fatigue.
- Back D-ring and web loops for net attachment.
- Tricot-lined hand pockets.
- Front buckle allows usse without zipper to stay cool.
- YKK zippers with loop primary pulls and sticky, micro-textured secondary pulls.
- Integrates with the Umqua Surveyor 1100 backpack.