Echo 3 TI Saltwater Fly Rod
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Echo's most advanced saltwater fly fishing rod - the 3S TI.
For 2016 these saltwater models see an improvement with faster actions and an upgrade in lightweight, corrosion-resistant titanium guides The Echo 3 series of rods are the most advanced saltwater fly fishing rods that Tim Rajeff at Echo Fly Rods have ever developed.
Echo 3 fly rods are built with high tech resins keeping a slim profile that is very strong but light in the hand. These fly fishing rods from Echo Fly Rods feature quick actions with moderate power that works well in a vast array of fly fishing situations.
Shop fly reels to fit the 3S TI fly rod from Echo.
Shop the Best Flies to Use with the Echo 3S TI Fly Rod
Echo 3 Saltwater Fly Rods Feature:
- High modulus slim profile blanks
- New multi layer HD cork handles
- SIC stripper guides
- Cloth rod sock with rod size label
- No roll, square cordura covered rod case
- Rich blue metal pearl gloss blank
- Heavy duty chrome snake guides
- Oversized stripper guides
- Low maintenance black metal reel seat
- Alignment dots for quick assembly
- Echo Lifetime Warranty
We use the Echo 3 Saltwater fly rods for many situations, including freshwater fly fishing. Covering a range of 6-12 fly rods, the Echo 3 Saltwater fly rods have you covered from light bonefish fly fishing, permit fly fishing, redfish fly fishing up to being able to fly fish tarpon of even the larger sizes. We use the Echo 3 Saltwater fly rods in freshwater a lot as well. The 6-9 wt rods we use for bass fly fishing from light duty to heavy duty and the 9 and 10wt Echo 3 fly rods for fly fishing pike and fly fishing musky. All Echo 3 fly rods come with the Echo Lifetime Warranty.