Yeti Roadie Series Cooler - 20 Qt.
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
YETI Roadie coolers have the same hard-wearing features and insulating qualities as Yeti Coolers' top-of-the-line Yeti Tundra coolers, with a stainless steel handle made for tossing it around. There’s no better choice to keep food and drinks cold in a campsite, job site, pickup bed, or over your favorite fly fishing hole.
We use our Yeti Roadie coolers camping and waiting to fly fish smallmouth bass, fly fish muskies in the northwoods of Wisconsin and in the boat when we're fly fishing tarpon in Florida. There is only one reason we only carry Yeti Coolers, They're the ONLY Cooler Worth Having!
The Yeti Roadie Cooler Features:
- One piece roto-molded UV polyethylene construction is extremely durable
- Constructed of food-grade material that is dry ice compatible
- Two inches of YETI’s polyurethane foam provides superior insulation
- Freezer style sealing gasket to locks out the heat
- T-latch keepers are molded into the cooler body
- Recessed drain plug and rubber washer guarantee leak-proof reliability
- Padlock holes molded into the cooler body and lid
- Full length, self-stopping hinge can’t hyper extend and break.