Fly Fishing Flies
Fly Rods & Fly Reels
Fly Lines, Leaders & Tippets
Fly Tying Materials & Hooks
Fly Tying Tools
Fly Fishing Outfits
Fly Fishing Accessories
Packs, Bags & Luggage
Wading Gear & Clothing
Fly Fishing Sunglasses
Fly Fishing Books & DVDS
Closeouts & Specials
Trade In Program:
> How It Works
> Shop Used Inventory
One of the things that we've had the biggest demand for is a quality pair of bootfoot waders from Simms. They are now available in limited quantities! In stock now in limited quantites.
The Simms G3 Guide Bootfoot Waders are based on the standard G3 Guide Stockingfoot Waders; they are built in Montana with Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric for the ultimate in durability and breathability. The boots utilized in the Simms G3 Guide Bootfoots are custom designed specifically for Simms and are available in either Vibram StreamTread or felt soles. These are the ultimate waders for those seeking bootfoot performance and are excellent for steelheaders and other cold water/weather fishermen.
• Featuring GORE-TEX® Pro Shell fabric - offers the most durable waterproof/breathable fabric designed to meet the demands of professional guides and hard core anglers
• GORE-TEX® 3-layer Pro Shell Technology in upper/GORE-TEX® 5-layer Pro Shell Technology in lower - 25% more breathable • Patented front and back leg seams provide articulated fit, maximum comfort and mobility • Reach-through, lined hand warmer pocket with zippered chest pocket • Removable Tippet TenderTM Pocket with dual entry zippers & retractor docking station
• Adjustable 1.5” elastic suspenders with YKK® buckles • Low profile belt loops with 2” stretch nylon wading belt
• Custom boot designed specifically for Simms waders – available StreamTread platform.
• Delivery Dates: Vibram® Rubber: beginning October 2013 based on availability;
FABRIC TECH: GORE-TEX® 3-layer Pro Shell Technology in upper/GORE-TEX® 5-layer Pro Shell Technology in lower - 25% more breathable
©2013 The Fly Fishers Fly Shop • (414) 259-8100 • 9617 Greenfield Ave, Milwaukee, WI 53214