Winston Boron IIIX Fly Rods - 3-6 Weights
|Winston Boron IIIX 3-6 Rods:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Winston’s Boron Series fly rods are incredible, USA made fly fishing tools. Three series of rods are available in the Boron family, each one a different feel from light lines to super fast to exceed every angler’s expectations. Each Boron Series fly rod includes a Winston graphite rod tube. BIIIX fly rods are ultra-versatile, high-performance fly rods that deliver a balanced combination of power and presentation.
Advantages To Graphite Rods With Boron
• Improves sensitivity, resulting in more fish caught.
• Increases hook setting power, resulting in more fish landed.
• Reduces weight, resulting in less casting fatigue with long days on the water.
• Increases rod strength, resulting in the most durable fly rods in the world.
The latest series of boron fly rods from Winston is found in the super capable Winston Boron IIIX Fly Rods. This third generation of the boron/graphite composite allows for more power and feel with less weight. These lighter rod sizes in the 3-6 weight fly rod range make for spectacular trout and light bass tools from fishing small spring creeks with dry flies with the little 3 weight to pounding streamers for big Montana trout with the 6 weight. Built in Twin Bridges, MT.
Winston tech advisor Joan Wulff describes the Boron IIIX fly rods, "Boron IIIx rods are an amazing combination of speed, power and Winston smoothness." Included too is the new super lightweight graphite rod tube.