Abel Creek Series Fly Reels
|Abel Creek Series:|
|Abel Standard Colors:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Abel Creek Fly Reels - AC1 & AC2
The Abel Creek Series fly reels are like the big brother of the Abel Trout series fly reels. These fly fishing reels are equally at home taking care of landing trout with there super smooth click drag system or other gamefish like smallmouth bass.
Abel Creek - AC1 Large Arbor
In the large arbor format, the Abel Creek 1 is perfect for the 2 and 3 weight fly rods typically used on the smallest mountain streams. Switch to a standard arbor with room for a 4-weight line, and you can quickly have a fly fishing reel ready for the larger body of water your small creek has now become!
Abel Creek - AC2 Large Arbor
Slightly larger than the AC1, the Abel Creek 2 has been designed for 4- and 5-weight lines found on mid-to- larger streams. Attach a standard arbor spool, and lines up to a 6-weight are easily accommodated, preparing you for bigger waters and most important bigger fish.
2010 marks the 12th year Abel has made Abel Creek Reels.
- Internally adjustable pawl click drag made from 303 heat treated stainless steel is locked in place by two small hex cam nuts and a spring retainer.
- To adjust the incoming or outgoing tension, simply rotate the fully enclosed hex nuts with your fingertip.
- Narrow frame equals fast line pick-up.
FlexABELity: Interchange both large arbor and standard arbor spools.
Make your Abel Creek Reel stand-out! Check out the custom solid color and fish graphic finishes that are available for these Abel Reels. Simply add this reel to your cart, then do the same with the finish of your choice and we'll take care of the rest! Click here for Solid Colors and here for Fish Graphics.