Simms Headwaters Sling Pack
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The Simms Waypoints Small Sling Pack is awesome for quick morning or afternoon trips when you just don’t need to carry quite as much as the higher capacity Simms Waypoints Large Sling Pack. Made with PU-coated 420D nylon Oxford and 210D nylon HT Dobby fabrics for light weight and high durability. Patterned should and side secure straps keep this sling pack balanced and super comfortable. The U-shaped zippered opening makes access to the 10-liter main compartment easy and quick. Super comfortable to wear and highly functional when working with the pack on the water.
- Ultra-lightweight pack with patterned shoulder strap & side secure strap
- U-shaped zippered opening for easy access to main compartment
- Fold down work bench with tippet tender & floatant holder
- Magnetic tool ports for tool access & storage
- Top-zippered sunglass pocket with key clip
- Exterior compression straps for added storage
FABRIC TECH: 420D nylon Oxford with PU coating & 210D nylon HT Dobby
APPROX. WEIGHT: 22 oz.
CAPACITY : 10 L, 610.24 cu. in.
DIMENSIONS : 15” x 8 1/2” x 8”