Simms Wading Socks
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The Simms Wading Socks are perfect for wearing underneath your waders while fly fishing or alone as a warm pair of wool socks during non-wader fly fishing adventures. Simms Wading Socks are a blend of merino wool, nylon and spandex for a comfortable, moisture wicking sock. Perfect for just about any fly fishing situation whether it's fly fishing trout in Colorado, fly fishing muskies in Wisconsin, or fly fishing steelhead and salmon in Alaska. Wrap your feet in these best in class socks when making moves on foot in your favorite wading boots.
- Premium Merino Wool keeps feet warm while wicking away moisture; fully cushioned foot with reinforced toe/heel
- 11” overall leg length – from heel to top of sock
- Fabric Tech: 76% Merino Wool, 22% Nylon, 2% Spandex
- Approx Weight: 4 oz.
- Sizes: M/30 (W’s 6.5-10, M’s 5-8.5), L/40 (W’s 10.5-12.5, M’s 9-12.5), XL/50 (M’s 13-15)
- Made in USA