Simms Headwaters Convertible Waders
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The Simms Headwaters Convertible Wader features the new Gore-Tex Pro Shell fabric for more breathability, comfort and durability. The Simms Headwaters Convertible wader gives you flexibility when fly fishing on your favorite water. Makes a great choice for that fly fishing destination that may serve you with different wading needs. The Simms Headwaters Convertible Wader is great for when you encounter varying wading conditions found fly fishing trout in Montant, fly fishing steelhead in Washington, fly fishing salmon in Alaska, and even fly fishing bass and muskies in Wisconsin. Suspenders give the pants mode comfortable support for when chest highs are not needed. Once you encounter a need to go slightly deeper, quickly unzip and pull up the chest section of the Simms Headwaters Convertible Wader and your good to go. No messing around, simple and fast versatility packaged into the super comfortable and extremely durable Simms Headwaters Convertible Waders.
Easily converts from pant to chest high wader with innovative zip away extension system at waist.
- Lightweight: GORE-TEX® 3-Layer fabric
- GORE-TEX® reinforced fabric in front leg panel for added durability
- Convertible upper with innovative extension system at waist allows easy conversion from pant to chest high wader
- Waistband construction with integrated belt loops and high-quality 2” elastic belt featuring Simms Trout buckle
- Front leg seam construction to help eliminate inseam abrasion issues
- Abrasion-resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards