Umpqua Swiftwater Tech Vest
|Umpqua Pack Colors:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
The larger of Umpqua's two ultra-functional and super comfortable vests is the Swiftwater Tech Vest. An award winning vest, the Swiftwater Tech Vest is inspired by the needs of professional guides and anglers everywhere. When I spend a day putting the miles on via foot, numerous features allow the Swiftwater to carry heavy loads like no other vest. A vest for all seasons, the Swiftwater has mesh areas to keep you cooler during the summer and hand-warming pockets will keep things comfortable during the chilly moments.
SWIFTWATER TECH VEST FEATURES:
- One-size fits all shoulder and torso adjustment.
- Fully padded waist belt eliminates forward creep, neck fatigue and provides back support under heavy loads.
- 14 pockets including 2 stretch-mesh tippet pockets and two large back pockets.
- 6 internal stretch-mesh accessory pockets.
- Internal key clip.
- Two molded barbless fly rigging stations.
- 8 coated web attachment loops/retractor stations.
- Fully cushioned shoulder straps help eliminate neck fatigue.
- Back D-ring and web loops for net attachment.
- Tricot-lined hand pockets.
- Front buckle allows usse without zipper to stay cool.
- YKK zippers with loop primary pulls and sticky, micro-textured secondary pulls.
- Integrates with the Umqua Surveyor 1100 backpack.