Sage One ELITE 590-4 (5wt. 9'0" 4pc.)
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
FOR THOSE WHO APPRECIATE ELEGANCE IN FLY FISHING
Improving upon the award-winning ONE rod was a tall order, but you know Sage just had to try. For those who want the very best, Sage has added a few refinements that put the ONE Elite in a class all its own. Like the titanium reel seat and stripper guide components--lighter weight for a nicely balanced feel and a smooth casting stroke--and the laser-etched logo on the end cap. They've even included a spare tip for added peace-of-mind on your next far-off adventure. Beauty and performance, defined.
Three years in the making, the Sage One fly rod utilizes Sage's new Konnetic Technology. With Konnetic, there is more carbon fiber in the rod and less resin. The result is the fibers in the Sage One fly rod are closer much closer together. What does this mean to you? A lighter, crisper, and more accurate fly rod. When casting there is less "wobble" throughout the rod and the tip stays truer to its course, resulting in much more accurate casting.
Not only is the Konnetic graphite construction of the Sage One fly rod superb, the components are all first-rate and include Fuji ceramic stripping guides and high-grade custom cork handles. An elegant black powder coated aluminum rod tube is included for safe transit and storage of this fine rod.
- All-water rod
- Fast action
- Konnetic technology construction
- Black Ice shaft color
- Black primary thread wraps with Gray titanium trim wraps
- Elite, flor grade, snub-nose, half-wells cork handle
- Titanium reel seat with laser-etched logoed end cap
- Titanium winding check
- Titanium stripper guides with ceramic insert
- Black hook keeper
- Extra (spare) tip section