Winston Boron III SX Fly Rods
|Winston Boron III-SX Fly Rods:|
- Monday - Closed
- Tuesday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Wednesday - 10:00AM -6:00PM
- Thursday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Friday - 10:00AM - 6:00PM
- Saturday - 9:00AM - 4:00PM
- Sunday - Closed
Winston’s Boron Series fly rods are incredible, USA made fly fishing tools. Three series of rods are available in the Boron family, each one a different feel from light lines to super fast to exceed every angler’s expectations. Each Boron Series fly rod includes a Winston graphite rod tube. BIII-SX fly rods are super-fast action fly rods for maximum strength and power in salt and freshwater. Winston Boron III SX Fly Rods are a fast action high-performance fly rod unlike anything Winston has done before. These are extremely accurate fly rods with a very smooth feel to them.
Advantages To Graphite Rods With Boron
• Improves sensitivity, resulting in more fish caught.
• Increases hook setting power, resulting in more fish landed.
• Reduces weight, resulting in less casting fatigue with long days on the water.
• Increases rod strength, resulting in the most durable fly rods in the world.
The Winston Boron III SX Fly Rods are available from 4 weight through 12 weight. The trout sized versions will clean up on trout streams from the trout streams of Montana to the Driftless Area of Wisconsin and on to the trout streams of Pennsylvania. The larger models will take care of any warmwater fly fishing or saltwater fly fishing needs you may have.
The Winston Boron III SX Fly Rods in 4 to 6 weight have nickel silver reel seats and a burl wood insert. There is a full wells 6 weight model available too. From 7 weight to 12 weight the rods come equipped with black-anodized reel seats and fighting butts. These are all 4 piece fly rods and each one comes with a super high quality rod sock and rod tube.